Release Group: SKIDROW ( Scene )
Release Name: Sword.of.the.Stars.II.Lords.of.Winter-SKIDROW
Release Date: Oct 28, 2011
Retail Date: October 28, 2011
Size: 1.59 GB
Genre: Strategy | Sci-Fi
Critics: No Critics Yet
Published by: Paradox Interactive
Developed by: Kerberos Productions
In Sword of the Stars II, gamers will be reaquainted with the original six races from Swords of the Stars I and its expansions as well as reveal the dark secret of the original series, the Suulâ€™ka â€“ an ancient race that is responsible for tampering with the Liir, Zuul, and other races in the Sword of the Stars universe!
Not limited to another entire new race and their unique drive technology, Sword of the Stars II will be a major step forward in the Sword of the Stars approach to 4X gameplay, taking the easy-to-learn-hard-to-master philosophy set out in the first game and following that path to a new standard in space strategy games.
- Evolves beyond Sword of the Stars I into 6 playable factions, using the races familiar to gamers from the first series of the game, and introducing The Suul â€˜ka as a new player for Galactic dominance!
- Detailed star-systems with planetary orbits, moons, asteroid belts, and other space terrain!
- All new MARS 2 graphics engine!
- Leviathan class of giant ships, new Battlerider-class ships that carry Destroyer sized ships, new levels of ship details including ship sub-systems, allowing for new fleet strategy and tactics!
- Exciting continuation of the technology tree, with the game starting in the Fusion era and moving beyond the Anti-matter era.
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter Update 1 :
– A large part of the update is DLC content that is now active.